$21.99 – $110.99
- 15-20 year shelf life
- Contains rice that is 80% nutritionally similar to brown rice
- Great source of fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals
- Easy to prepare, just add boiling water!
- Read full description below
- During this time of high-demand on long-term food storage supplies, please expect shipping delays. We ship items on a first-come first-serve basis. Shipping updates are posted here.
Our parboiled rice is a staple in any emergency preparedness food storage. It adds crucial minerals and vitamins.
Disaster prepper parboiled rice is 80% nutritionally similar to brown rice. This emergency storage food is a good source of protein and is high in fiber. A supply of emergency parboiled rice is inexpensive enough for daily use and simple to store and prepare. Prepper parboiled rice is a delicious side that has up to a 15-20 year shelf life.
Your supply of disaster prepper storage foods can also be used in daily cooking, as a meal on the go or while camping. Emergency prepper parboiled rice is a popular food storage side; rice goes well with any of the disaster meals in your storage food supply but is also tasty enough to enjoy alone. Parboiled rice is a complex carbohydrate that contains essential amino acids. Prepper parboiled rice does not need to be boiled; just add boiling water to rice then cover for 25 minutes and serve.Delicious foods like parboiled rice and other staples are ideal for your disaster prepper supply because they are lightweight and provide compact storage.
Our parboiled rice comes packaged in a puncture-proof Mylar pouch with an oxygen absorber and nitrogen flush to provide the longest shelf-life and guarantee its delicious taste and freshness.
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
Choose one of the following:
- 30 servings Parboiled Rice
- 180 servings Parboiled Rice (6 pouches/ 30 servings per pouch)
View all nutritional information here!