***Due to Covid-19 concerns, we are experiencing a period of extremely high-demand. Products are shipped in the order in which they are received. We are working overtime to produce and ship every order as soon as possible, but please understand that there could be delays of approximately 50+ business days.***
Crisis Equipped offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders.*
We use common shipping carriers such as FedEx, UPS & USPS for most all ground orders. When your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
Since we have multiple manufacturing plants, shipping times may vary.
When ordering multiple products, you might receive multiple tracking numbers and deliveries.
Our manufacturers are constantly in production so that you may receive the freshest food and latest products available. Because of this, during unexpected periods of high-demand we may experience a delay in shipping. Our goal is to ship within 3 to 5 business days, but on rare occasion we may have delays of up to 20 business days.
If you would like an estimate on current shipping times, please contact us! We are here to provide you with an honest and satisfying customer experience.
* Free shipping and Flat Rate Shipping applies to any deliveries made within the 48 Contiguous Unites States. Additional shipping fees apply to Alaska and Hawaii.
We want you to be happy with your purchase so please inspect it upon arrival. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the products received from us, you can initiate a return for most unused and sealed items within 30 days of delivery.
You will receive a refund but note that you are responsible for a 15% restocking fee as well as the cost of shipping (even if you received free or discounted shipping).
Before returning any Crisis Equipped product you must contact a customer care representative at 1-909-253-3272, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process and receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Returns that are shipped back to us without a RAN will not be eligible for a refund or credit.
1. All products must be returned in original packaging and in new condition unless already damaged upon original delivery.
2. If items were damaged or defective upon original delivery, you must provide us with images of said damage.
3. Items that are refused or undeliverable are eligible for a refund covering the total amount of products ordered, but the customer will be responsible for both delivery and return shipping costs.
4. After Crisis Equipped receives a return, we will inspect the items and issue a refund, replacement, or credit based on the reason for the return and the condition of the products.
*Please note that all returned orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
**Custom Buckets are non-refundable. If the pouches inside the buckets are damaged or defective, replacement meal pouches will be sent out.
All canceled orders are subject to a 15% fee.