$19.99 – $89.99
- 10-15 year shelf life
- Contains sweet corn niblets
- Great source of folic acid, niacin, soluble fiber, and vitamin C
- Easy to prepare, just soak in cool water!
- Read full description below
- During this time of high-demand on long-term food storage supplies, please expect shipping delays. We ship items on a first-come first-serve basis.
Corn is a versatile vegetable, adding the much-needed fiber and minerals to your typical home-cooked meals. During emergency situations, you’ll want to include nutrient-rich foods to provide your family with the healthiest diet possible. Include vegetables in your meals by either mixing them into your entrees or as side dishes.
Our corn is freeze-dried to provide you with the perfect texture after preparation. To prepare, rehydrate it with water as directed in the package label. Our corn can be used in cornbread, corn salads and is even a great addition to your Tuesday tacos!
The corn is packaged in a Mylar pouch and sealed with an oxygen absorber and nitrogen flush to provide a long shelf life.
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
Choose one of the following:
- 20 servings Corn
- 120 servings Corn (6 pouches/ 20 servings per pouch)
View all nutritional information here!