Assorted Vegetable Pack
- 10-15-year shelf life
- Contains a variety of six different vegetables
- Great source of vitamins, fiber, and minerals
- Easy to prepare, just rehydrate with water!
- Read full description below
- During this time of high-demand on long-term food storage supplies, please expect shipping delays. We ship items on a first-come first-serve basis. Shipping updates are posted here.
Out of stock
We offer a flavorful and healthy gourmet vegetable assortment (all certified 100% Non-GMO and GF) to add nutrients to your emergency food storage supply. Adding extra veggies not only improves the flavor of your meals but also provides much-needed nutrition. Each vegetable pack comes with 20 or more servings so one bag can last through several meals.
An unopened package has a shelf life of 10-15 years, whereas a package whose seal has been broken will last up to one year. These meals are simple and quick to prepare. Just add water to hydrate the number of servings desired, cook as directed, and pair with any main course.
These veggies come packaged in individual Mylar pouches. Each package includes an oxygen absorber and nitrogen flush to maintain its long shelf life.
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
- 20 servings freeze-dried Corn (1/3 cup per serving)
- 56 servings freeze-dried Green Beans (1/4 cup per serving)
- 35 servings dehydrated Carrots (1/4 cup per serving)
- 30 servings freeze-dried Broccoli (1/4 cup per serving)
- 25 servings freeze-dried Mashed Potatoes (1/4 cup per serving)
View all nutritional information here!