$21.99 – $99.00
- 10-15 year shelf life
- Contains sweet strawberries perfect
- Great source of fiber, antioxidants, potassium and vitamin C
- No preparation necessary. Can be eaten as is!
- Read full description below
- During this time of high-demand on long-term food storage supplies, please expect shipping delays. We ship items on a first-come first-serve basis. Shipping updates are posted here.
While our food options may be limited during emergency situations, it doesn’t mean our food choices have to become unhealthy ones. Make sure your family is prepared with several healthy options to satisfy hungry bellies and curb a sweet tooth. Strawberries provide an abundance of nutrients and minerals which our body needs.
Boost your health, immunity and overall lifestyle with this sweet treat that can be eaten on the go. If you want to use it in smoothies or desserts, rehydrate the fruit first by soaking it in water for a few minutes.
Strawberries will brighten up everyone’s day, especially if you’re used to eating long-term food storage for a long time. Don’t allow your food storage options to become bland by combining them with tasty side dishes, vegetables and fruits.
These strawberries are vacuum packed in Mylar pouches with a nitrogen flush and oxygen absorber to extend the shelf life of each package.
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
Choose one of the following:
- 22 servings Diced Strawberries
- 132 servings Diced Strawberries (6 pouches/ 22 servings per pouch)
View all nutritional information here!