32 Serving Family 72-Hour Kit
- 25-year shelf life
- Approximately 400 calories per serving
- Each meal is individually packaged
- Easy to prepare, just add water!
- Includes a variety of 8 entrees
- Read full description below
Out of stock
Many people have 72-hour survival backpacks in their home but often forget about the “food” portion. It would become excruciating for anyone to survive without food for 72-hours. We have created this kit in order to avoid unnecessary suffering and deliver the complete supply of food that the average family would need during the first 72-hours.
The meals in this kit come conveniently sealed in individual Mylar pouches to ensure the freshness and shelf life of the other meals. These are then stored in a BPA-Free plastic bucket that is easy to store and carry. Legacy meals are guaranteed to have the biggest serving sizes and most calories, at the lowest prices! Be relieved in purchasing this 72-hour kit and cross it off your emergency-preparedness list.
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
- 4 servings Pasta Alfredo
- 4 servings Pasta Primavera
- 4 servings Enchilada, Beans, and Rice
- 4 servings Stroganoff
- 4 servings Cheese and Broccoli Bake
- 4 servings Chili Mac
- 4 servings Cheese and Broccoli Soup
- 4 servings Classic Chili
View all nutritional information here!