Essential 2 Person Survival Kit
This heavy-duty yet lightweight backpack contains 72 hours’ worth of necessities, should you need to evacuate immediately.
This 2-person kit includes items like a radio with batteries, two sleeping blankets and a tent, ponchos, and a first aid kit, among other much needed items.
If you are ever evacuated without much notice, rest assured that you have your basic needs met.
Experts recommend that you have at least 72-hours worth of supplies (for yourself and loved ones) in the event of a natural disaster or emergency. Many people expect that their needs will be met by relief workers, but the truth is that it may take several hours or even days for help to arrive, depending on the magnitude of the disaster.
In this case, it is vital that you’re prepared with at least the basics. Owning an emergency kit is absolutely essential for every home.
This backpack is ideal because it is loaded with life-sustaining necessities for two people. This convenient grab-and-go backpack contains items such as water, a 5-in-1 whistle, first aid kit, and waterproof matches.
This backpack will certainly come in handy on scouting adventures, hikes and camping. Make sure you purchase as many as you need for your entire family and be comforted knowing that all your basic needs can be met during the first 72 hours of an emergency situation.
These items are included in this kit:
- 1 – Large, heavy duty backpack
- 1 – Rubber flashlight, including 2 D batteries
- 2 – 8-Hour light sticks
- 1 – AM/FM Radio (uses AAA batteries)
- 1 – Box of waterproof matches
- 2 – Emergency Mylar blankets
- 2 – Plastic emergency rain ponchos
- 1 – 2-Man tube tent
- 12 – 4.2 oz Emergency drinking water pouch
- 1 – Multi-tool survival knife with case
- 1 – Roll of duct tape
- 1 – 5-in-1 Survival whistle with a compass, whistle, flint, signal mirror, and waterproof match container
- 1 – 50 ft. All purpose utility rope
- 2 – N95 Breathing masks
- 1 – Heavy-duty working gloves
- 1 – Deck of playing cards
- 1 – GI can opener
- 1 – Emergency preparedness guide in a waterproof bag with a pencil
- 1 – 53-Piece First Aid Kit which includes:
- 15 – Bandages (3/8″ x 1.5″)
- 15 – Bandages (0.75″ x 3″)
- 2 – Sterile sponge dressings (2″ x 2″)
- 6 – Antiseptic towelettes
- 2 – Butterfly closures
- 10 – Cotton tip applicators
- 3 – Safety pins