Assorted Fruit Bundle
- 10-15-year shelf life
- Contains a variety of six different fruits
- Great source of protein, vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, and minerals
- Easy to prepare, eat as is, or refresh in water!
- Includes a total of 209 servings (1/4 cup per serving)
- Read full description below
- During this time of high demand for emergency supplies, please expect shipping delays. We ship items on a first-come first-serve basis. Shipping updates are posted here.
This kit is a wonderful addition to your food storage kit, containing the necessary nutrients that will help to balance your family’s diet. This kit contains six different varieties of fruit: bananas, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, and apples. Each of these fruits is high in nutrients and delicious in flavor! Bananas and strawberries are high in potassium. Blueberries are not only high in antioxidants but also contain many minerals and vitamins that your body needs. Apples are high in iron, vitamin C, and fiber. Pineapple contains 80 different vitamins, including vitamin C!
These fruits are a great addition to any dessert and can also be eaten on their own. Eat them straight out of the bag, or soak them in water for a few minutes to re-hydrate. The fresh taste will amaze you!
Our fruit is packaged in nitrogen-flushed mylar bags and vacuumed sealed to keep oxygen, light, and moisture out. This process is what keeps the fruit lasting 10-15 years on the shelf, and tasting fresh upon opening. This fruit selection is ideal as an addition to any food storage kit, and also great to take on hiking and camping trips, or as an everyday snack.
Rest assured, all our food is:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
- 44 servings Pineapple (1/4 cup per serving)
- 30 servings Bananas (1/4 cup per serving)
- 25 servings Apples (1/4 cup per serving)
- 22 servings Strawberries (1/4 cup per serving)
- 28 servings Peaches (1/4 cup per serving)
- 60 servings Blueberries (1/4 cup per serving)
View all nutritional information here!