$22.99 – $115.99
- 10-15 year shelf life
- Contains Fuji apples
- Great source of fiber, iron and vitamin C
- No preparation necessary. Can be eaten as is!
- Read full description below
- During this time of high-demand on long-term food storage supplies, please expect shipping delays. We ship items on a first-come first-serve basis. Shipping updates are posted here.
While our food options may become limited during disaster situations, it doesn’t mean we have to resort to unhealthy food choices. Make sure your family is prepared with several healthy options to satisfy hungry bellies and curb a sweet tooth. Apples are always a family favorite and can become a treat for those times when fresh apples are not readily available at the grocery store.
These apples can be eaten on the go, making it an easy snack for camping and road trips. The fruit can be rehydrated by soaking it in water for a few minutes. Apples can be added to a variety of meals and treats, such as muffins, pancakes and breads.
Brighten up a difficult day by including delicious apples to your family’s food storage supply. Don’t let your food storage options become bland, but rather include tasty side dishes, vegetables and fruits.
These apples are vacuum packaged in Mylar pouches with a nitrogen flush and oxygen absorber to extend the content’s long shelf life.
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
Choose one of the following:
- 25 servings Apple Slices
- 150 servings Apple Slices (6 pouches/ 25 servings per pouch)
View all nutritional information here!
There are no reviews yet.