Whole Powdered Eggs
$21.99 – $99.99
- 10-15-year shelf life
- Contains eggs from U.S. chickens. This product is produced in the U.S.
- Great source of protein, calcium, minerals and vitamins
- Easy to prepare, just add water and cook!
- Read full description below
- During this time of high-demand on long-term food storage supplies, please expect shipping delays. We ship items on a first-come first-serve basis.
Our Whole Powdered Eggs are ideal for adding vital protein to your emergency food supply! Enjoy the benefits of much-needed vitamins, minerals and protein with a low-calorie and low-fat food that is easy to digest. These eggs can be used in gourmet breakfasts and substituted for fresh eggs when baking. Our eggs are made from US chickens, then dried and pasteurized within the United States for quality and safety.
Eggs are a complete protein, both fresh and in powder form, providing all the necessary amino acids your family needs to stay strong and healthy during a disaster situation, and even on camping and hiking trips.
They’re easy to prepare…just add water to reconstitute. Our powdered eggs come in a puncture-proof Mylar pouch with an oxygen absorber and nitrogen flush to provide the longest shelf-life and guarantee its delicious taste and freshness.
Try our delicious eggs and you’ll be as egg-cited as we are to add them to your food storage supply!! Enjoy them for years to come!
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
Choose one of the following:
- 48 servings of Powdered Eggs
- 288 servings of Powdered Eggs (48 servings per pouch)
View all nutritional information here!