$19.99 – $89.99
- 10-15 year shelf life
- Contains 15 servings per pouch (One serving is 2/3 cup dry)
- Great source of fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals
- Easy to prepare, just add boiling water!
- Read full description below
- During this time of high-demand on long-term food storage supplies, please expect shipping delays. We ship items on a first-come first-serve basis.
With our line of premium emergency preparedness food products, you can rest assured that we provide you with quality ingredients and fresh flavors. Our refried beans are made of just three ingredients: pinto beans, salt, and onions. We pride ourselves in providing you with healthy food choices that are not genetically modified. Our mission is to bring you a supply of nourishing meals and our refried beans are no exception.
These beans can be prepared quickly by adding boiling water and letting them simmer for 5 minutes. They are delicious when served as a side dish, especially if complemented with our Enchilada Beans and Rice entree.
Our packaging procedures are strict to make sure the food you purchase today will still be just as healthy and tasty in ten to fifteen years. These refried beans are sealed in a Mylar bag and include an oxygen absorber and nitrogen flush.
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
✓ Vegetarian Friendly