32 Serving Gluten Free 72 Hour Kit
- 25-year shelf life
- Provides approximately 400 calories per serving
- Great source of nutrients and free from gluten
- Easy to prepare, just add water!
- Includes a variety of seven gluten-free meals
- Read full description below
Out of stock
Many families own a 72-hour emergency first-aid kit, but oftentimes a 72-hour food kit is overlooked. For those who suffer from any form of gluten intolerance, our 72-hour gluten-free kit is essential, providing the needed meals to survive during any disaster. Our chefs have carefully prepared a variety of meals to taste great, but also to provide you with the necessary nutrients to thrive during any emergency situation.
Each meal is packaged in heavy-duty Mylar pouches to ensure the freshness and the 25-year shelf life of the other meals. Each meal is non-GMO, gluten-free, and easy to prepare, just add water! Gluten-free emergency preparedness has never been so simple!
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
- 8 servings Enchilada, Beans, and Rice
- 4 servings Cheese and Broccoli Bake
- 4 servings Cheese and Broccoli Soup
- 4 servings Creamy Potato Soup
- 4 servings Creamy Vegetable and Rice Soup
- 4 servings Classic Chili
- 4 servings White Bean Chili
View all nutritional information here!