240 Serving Freeze-Dried Food Kit
- Best tasting freeze-dried food
- Easy to prepare, just add water!
- This kit contains 97,280 nutritious calories
- 25-year emergency food supply
- Food comes individually packaged
- Buckets are stackable with carrying handles
- Read full description, features, and comparison below
- Due to high demand caused by Coronavirus concerns, please allow 5 to 20 business days for shipping
Emergencies tend to catch us by surprise. And when they do, our world can turn upside down. In the wake of even a minor disaster, store shelves oftentimes are wiped out within hours and we’re left to fend for ourselves until outside resources arrive— in some cases, you may have to wait days or longer! That is why long-term freeze-dried food is indispensable to stockpile at home.
Our emergency food kits are specifically designed to meet both your practical and preferential needs.
Benefits of the 240-Serving Freeze-Dried Food Kit:
- 25-year shelf-life: Our freeze-drying process of food production and preservation allows our meals to stay fresh for up to 25 years. You’ll be pleased that both the nutritional content and freshness of each package remains the same over the years. The meals are individually packaged to preserve their long-lasting shelf-life.
- Best tasting: Our meals are rich in flavor and precise in terms of texture. We do not use MSG nor HFCS to enhance the flavor of our food.
- Meal diversity: The variety of 4 breakfast options and 12 entree options offered will not disappoint. To make emergency situations more bearable, you’ll find comfort meals like Mac & Cheese and Chili— even the kiddos will be asking for seconds!
- Highly nutritious: Our meals are prepared with quality ingredients that are as nutritious as they are delicious! We’re happy to provide you with wholesome servings of food that are low in fat and sodium, and non-GMO.
- Hearty and filling: This kit contains a total of 94,800 calories- that’s nearly 395 calories per serving!
- Cost-effective: Buying in bulk quantities guarantees that you’re getting the best bang for your buck.
- Easy to reconstitute: Hot water is the only other ingredient you need to enjoy a warm and satisfying meal in minutes. The simplicity will ease the stress of meal prepping, whether you’re out camping or in survival mode.
- Easy to store: Each meal comes packaged in a pouch, and then stored in a stackable container with handles, making it convenient to carry and store. The contents of this kit are distributed among 2 buckets.
- Peace of mind: Feeling the security that comes with having a stockpile of emergency food is priceless!
- Made in the United States!
Whether you live in the city or the countryside, your risk of wildfires, floods, and other natural disasters does not diminish. Stay one step ahead of any emergency situation by getting your supply of survival food today. By being prepared now, you’re giving your family the confidence to withstand whatever may come.
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
- 24 servings Multi-Grain Cereal
- 16 servings Old Fashioned Pancake Mix
- 16 servings Strawberry Creamy Wheat
- 24 servings Oatmeal with Brown Sugar
- 8 servings Italian Pasta with Marinara
- 16 servings Pasta Alfredo
- 16 servings Pasta Primavera
- 16 servings Enchilada Beans and Rice
- 8 servings Stroganoff
- 16 servings Cheese and Broccoli Bake
- 8 servings Creamy A La King
- 8 servings Vegetable and Rotini Pasta
- 16 servings Macaroni and Cheese
- 16 servings Creamy Potato Soup
- 16 servings Classic Chili
- 16 servings White Bean Chili
View all nutritional information here!
2020 update: Due to the price increase in food items, the cost of this bucket is $599.00 plus shipping.
When compared to other long-term food storage companies, however, the cost and quality of our product remain the best.
We’re confident that you will be pleased with your purchase!