Bulk 2,160 Serving Freeze-Dried Food
- Best tasting freeze-dried food
- Easy to prepare, just add water!
- This kit contains 863,280 nutritious calories
- 25-year emergency food supply
- Food comes individually packaged
- Buckets are stackable with carrying handles
- Read full description, features, and comparison below
- Due to high demand caused by Coronavirus concerns, please allow 5 to 20 business days for shipping
Natural and manmade disasters, food shortages, and everyday emergencies are part of life. Although most of these cannot be predicted nor controlled, our initiative to become prepared for them makes a huge difference long-term.
There are a few things that should take priority during an emergency scenario, such as your well-being and your basic needs being met. Our freeze-dried food kits do just that! Our kits provide you with ample nutrients, vitamins, comfort, and convenience that will last you the next 25 years!
Benefits of the 2,160-Serving Freeze-Dried Food Kit:
- 25-year shelf-life: We’re pleased to offer you the longest-lasting food! Each of our meals come individually packaged in four large servings. This helps to preserve the shelf-life of all the other meals while retaining their nutritional value and taste for years to come.
- Best tasting: We pride ourselves in providing meals that are not only delicious but also comforting. Disasters are inevitably stressful, so we’ve included comfort meals like Chili and Mac & Cheese. Our food is kid-approved! You can also expect the right consistency and texture after reconstituting every one of the meals.
- Meal diversity: Eating the same thing day in and day out gets boring real fast. That’s why we have a large variety of options for your family to choose from. Our selection includes 4 breakfasts and 12 entrees.
- Nutritionally dense: We care about your health as much as your level of preparedness. That is why you’ll always find that the finest ingredients make up our meals. We do not use GMOs, HFCS, and MSG.
- Hearty and filling: In the emergency food industry, servings are not defined. When doing a quick comparison, you’ll note that Legacy Premium Foods has the largest cup to calorie ratio. In this kit specifically, you get 863,280 nutritious calories distributed among 2,160 servings. That’s almost 400 calories per serving! Look below for a comparison of how many calories other companies include in one serving.
- Cost-effective: Buying in bulk is a great way to save money when buying freeze-dried food.
- Easy to reconstitute: The simplicity of reconstituting a meal with only water cannot be understated. Whether you’re camping or in the midst of a survival situation, you can have a delicious meal in minutes— just add water and cook!
- Easy to store: For your storage convenience, our food comes sealed in pouches, which are then put together in stackable buckets. Each bucket has a handle to carry them easily, whenever necessary. This kit includes 12 buckets. Keep one in your motorhome or bug out location!
- Peace of mind: I guarantee that with a backup of long-lasting food you will be able to enjoy life with confidence, without dwelling on the “what if” factor.
- Made in the United States!
Living in urban areas during a natural disaster can take a heavy toll on your life. By preparing with a food supply now, you can remove the tension of having to figure out what you’ll be eating at the last-minute when store shelves are wiped out. If you live in a disaster-prone area, this backup of food is one of the best ways to secure the wellbeing of your loved ones.
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
- 192 servings Multi-Grain Cereal
- 168 servings Old Fashioned Pancake Mix
- 168 servings Strawberry Creamy Wheat
- 192 servings Oatmeal with Brown Sugar
- 96 servings Italian Pasta with Marinara
- 144 servings Pasta Alfredo
- 144 servings Pasta Primavera
- 96 servings Enchilada Beans and Rice
- 96 servings Stroganoff
- 96 servings Cheese and Broccoli Bake
- 48 servings Creamy A La King
- 96 servings Vegetable and Rotini Pasta
- 144 servings Macaroni and Cheese
- 192 servings Creamy Potato Soup
- 144 servings Classic Chili
- 144 servings White Bean Chili
View all nutritional information here!
2020 update: Due to the price increase in food items, the cost of this bucket is $4,899.00 plus shipping.
When compared to other long-term food storage companies, however, the cost and quality of our product remain the best.
We’re confident that you will be pleased with your purchase!