Bulk 1,440 Serving Freeze-Dried Food
- Best tasting freeze-dried food
- Easy to prepare, just add water!
- This kit contains 575,520 nutritious calories
- 25-year emergency food supply
- Food comes individually packaged
- Buckets are stackable with carrying handles
- Read full description, features, and comparison below
- During this time of high-demand on long-term food storage supplies, please expect shipping delays. We ship items on a first-come first-serve basis. Shipping updates are posted here.
As people, we feel confident when they’re in control of a situation. When a natural disaster or emergency occurs, we’re likely to feel out of control if we’re not prepared. Having our basic needs met, such as food and water, makes a huge difference in how we act (or react) to any crisis situation.
Our freeze-dried food kits are ideal for holding you over during the time when an emergency occurs and things begin to settle, or aid starts to pour in. Confronting a future disaster is much easier when you’re prepared to withstand it ahead of time.
Benefits of our 1,440 Serving Freeze-Dried Food Kit:
- 25-year shelf-life: All of our meals are preserved and packaged using the freeze-drying method. This allows them to stay fresh and last for the next 25 years. In the meantime, the nutritional content and taste remain the same. Each meal is individually packaged in servings of four to preserve the shelf-life of all the other pouches.
- Best tasting: Our flavorful meals are sure to please people of all ages— more importantly, the picky ones! Each meal is thoughtfully prepared to ensure you eat something you will actually enjoy.
- Meal diversity: With this food supply you won’t get bored with your meal options. Each kit features 4 breakfasts and 12 entrees. During difficult times, a little meal diversity goes a long way!
- Nutritionally dense: We prioritize your health! You’ll find that our meals are prepared with high-quality ingredients that boast rich nutritional value. We do not use GMO’s, MSG, nor HFCS.
- Hearty and filling: Legacy Premium Foods provides some of the largest serving sizes in the industry, where one serving alone contains an average of 400 calories! In the bucket as a whole, you’ll get a total of 575,520 calories.
- Cost-effective: Like anything else, buying in large quantities ensures that you get the best bang for your buck!
- Easy to reconstitute: The simplicity of adding only one ingredient (water) to prepare each package is a time and resource saver. In a few short minutes, you can have a delicious meal in your belly!
- Easy to store: The meals come individually packaged in mylar pouches. This allows you to store some in your pantry while keeping the others in their original bucket. You’ll never have to worry about a jar of food falling off the shelf and shattering post-earthquake or not having enough storage space. Each bucket is stackable for convenient storage and the handle allows you to move it around easily.
- Peace of mind: Without a doubt, having a backup supply of food is priceless!
- Made in the United States!
Food is vital for survival! Whether you buy it now or later is your choice, but it’s something you’ll need no matter what. The opportunity to buy it now gives you and your loved ones a major advantage in overcoming a future emergency!
No longer will you need to rush to the supermarket to get last-minute staples when a disaster is forecasted. No longer will you have to go hungry when supplies run out at the grocery store. Stay one step ahead and remain in control over your circumstances!
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
- 128 servings Multi-Grain Cereal
- 112 servings Old Fashioned Pancake Mix
- 112 servings Strawberry Creamy Wheat
- 128 servings Oatmeal with Brown Sugar
- 64 servings Italian Pasta with Marinara
- 96 servings Pasta Alfredo
- 96 servings Pasta Primavera
- 64 servings Enchilada Beans and Rice
- 64 servings Stroganoff
- 64 servings Cheese and Broccoli Bake
- 32 servings Creamy A La King
- 64 servings Vegetable and Rotini Pasta
- 96 servings Macaroni and Cheese
- 128 servings Creamy Potato Soup
- 96 servings Classic Chili
- 96 servings White Bean Chili
View all nutritional information here!
2020 update: Due to the price increase in food items, the cost of this bucket is $3,399.00 plus shipping.
When compared to other long-term food storage companies, however, the cost and quality of our product remain the best.
We’re confident that you will be pleased with your purchase!