120 Serving Breakfast Bucket
- 25-year shelf life
- Provides breakfasts for two people for 60 days
- Each meal is individually packaged
- Easy to prepare, just add water!
- Includes a variety of four breakfasts
- Read full description below
- During this time of high demand on long-term food storage supplies, please expect shipping delays. We ship items on a first-come first-serve basis. Shipping updates are posted here.
These breakfast options are surely going to make you want to wake up and eat!
Our survival breakfast foods contain fiber, iron, and protein in order to add important nutrients to your emergency food supply. These foods are the best value in the industry for a 2,000-calorie day. These meals come individually packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches, to maintain the freshness and 25-year shelf life of the other products. They are made with real ingredients and are guaranteed to taste fresh upon preparation. They’re simple to prepare, just add water and enjoy! The cereal is ready to eat, making it great as an on-the-go meal. These meals are packaged in a BPA-free bucket to keep pest, light and air out. Enjoy these breakfasts that are sure to bring comfort to your family during any emergency situation, and even while backpacking and camping! These meals are the best way to start your day off in the morning!
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
- 32 servings Multi-Grain Cereal
- 32 servings Oatmeal with Brown Sugar
- 28 servings Strawberry Creamy, Wheat
- 28 servings Old Fashioned Pancake Mix
View all nutritional information here!
2021 update: Due to the price increase in food items, the cost of this bucket is $299.00 plus shipping.
When compared to other long-term food storage companies, however, the cost and quality of our product remain the best.
We’re confident that you will be pleased with your purchase!