Bulk 1,080 Serving Freeze-Dried Food
- Best tasting freeze-dried food
- Easy to prepare, just add water!
- This kit contains 431,640 nutritious calories
- 25-year emergency food supply
- Food comes individually packaged
- Buckets are stackable with carrying handles
- Read full description, features, and comparison below
- Due to high demand caused by Coronavirus concerns, please allow 5 to 20 business days for shipping
The moment a disaster happens, people rush to the supermarket to buy as much food and water as they possibly can. True story!
By making it to this page, I’m sure you’re one of the few people with a preparedness mindset and I applaud you for that! If you’re looking to invest in delicious, nutritious, and hearty freeze-dried food with a 25-year shelf-life, you’ve just hit the jackpot!
In our food production, we prioritize quality AND quantity! I assure you that neither of those is ever compromised.
Benefits of the 1,080 Serving Freeze-Dried Food Kit:
- 25-year shelf-life: Our freeze-drying method of processing ensures that the food is well-preserved for many years to come.
- Best tasting: Each meal is carefully crafted with ingredients that result in optimal flavor and consistency.
- Meal variety: In this kit specifically, you’ll enjoy 4 breakfast and 12 entree options. Entrees like Mac & Cheese and Chili are also included in this food bundle to give you and your family the satisfaction of a comfort meal in times of crisis.
- Nutritionally dense: We believe your health matters a lot. That is why we use ingredients that provide you and your family with high nutritional content. We steer clear from using GMOs, HFCS, and MSG.
- Hearty and filling: When compared to other emergency food suppliers, Legacy Premium Foods ranks amongst the best in the serving size to caloric value ratio. This kit specifically contains 431,640 nutritious calories which come to 277 lbs of freeze-dried food.
- Cost-effective: When you buy emergency food in bulk, you receive the best value in price!
- Easy to reconstitute: Meal prep has never been easier than with these food kits. Add water to the package and enjoy a filling meal in just minutes!
- Easy to store: This kit comes in 6 stackable buckets, each with a carry handle for easy transport. You can also keep one in your motor home or bug out location.
- Peace of mind: It goes without saying that relying on a supply of emergency meals takes a lot of pressure off your shoulders. The comfort of having a food backup to provide for your family’s basic needs is truly priceless!
- Made in the United States!
Our freeze-dried food kits are intended to bridge the gap between your needs, your health, your comforts, and your budget. As you are exploring your long-term preparedness choices, I encourage you to make this emergency food kit a priority investment for your family. This is by far one of the best purchases you can make. Trust me- when a disaster occurs, you won’t be stressed, you’ll be relived!
Rest assured, all our meals are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
- 96 servings Multi-Grain Cereal
- 84 servings Old Fashioned Pancake Mix
- 84 servings Strawberry Creamy Wheat
- 96 servings Oatmeal with Brown Sugar
- 48 servings Italian Pasta with Marinara
- 72 servings Pasta Alfredo
- 72 servings Pasta Primavera
- 48 servings Enchilada Beans and Rice
- 48 servings Stroganoff
- 48 servings Cheese and Broccoli Bake
- 24 servings Creamy A La King
- 48 servings Vegetable and Rotini Pasta
- 72 servings Macaroni and Cheese
- 96 servings Creamy Potato Soup
- 72 servings Classic Chili
- 72 servings White Bean Chili
View all nutritional information here!
2020 update: Due to the price increase in food items, the cost of this bucket is $2,550.00 plus shipping.
When compared to other long-term food storage companies, however, the cost and quality of our product remain the best.
We’re confident that you will be pleased with your purchase!