350 Serving Coffee Bucket with French Press
- 25-year shelf life
- 100% mountain harvested Brazilian arabica beans roasted in small batches
- Provides your daily dose of caffeine
- Easy to prepare, just add water!
- Includes ten pouches for maximum freshness
- Read full description below
- During this time of high demand on long-term food storage supplies, please expect shipping delays. We ship items on a first-come first-serve basis. Shipping updates are posted here.
Out of stock
If you’re like most of us, the best way to start your day is with a fresh cup of Joe! Satisfy your cravings with a rich and smooth coffee blend made from premium beans and roasted to perfection! Stay alert during any situation with this certified non-GMO coffee. The fresh, bold flavor will complement any survival storage foods you have. At just $0.37/cup you can make coffee part of your emergency food storage. Legacy Premium coffee has a rich aroma and tastes fresh. This bucket comes with a manual French press in case of a power outage during an emergency situation.
This coffee survival pack will provide 350 savory servings of your favorite morning comfort brew. It comes ground and packaged in Mylar pouches, including 20 filters. Each pouch yields 35 one-cup servings and is sealed with a nitrogen flesh and an oxygen absorber, to provide maximum freshness.
Rest assured, all our drinks are:
✓ High in Fiber
✓ Low Fat
✓ Low Sodium
✓ Nitrogen Flushed Pouches
✓ No High Fructose Corn Syrup
✓ No MSG Added
✓ Uses Sea Salt
✓ Oxygen Absorbers
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
- 350 servings Freeze Dried Coffee
There are no reviews yet.