Therma Fuel – 16, 48, or 96 Hours of Fuel Source
$39.99 – $134.99
Whether you’re going camping, backpacking, or planning for an emergency situation, it’s essential to have an alternate source of fire to cook or generate heat. These Thermal-Fuel cans are your answer!!
Each can contains diethylene glycol fuel to provide you with many hours of instant heat. Not only is it a safe form of cooking that can be used indoors and outdoors, but it also lasts in storage for more than 20 years.
This is an investment that can give you a lifetime of peace in meal preparation.
Choose from a set of 4, 12, or 24 fuel cans and enjoy up to 96 hours of fuel!
- There’s an extended delay to ship this product! During this time of high demand for emergency supplies, please expect shipping delays. We ship items on a first-come first-serve basis. Shipping updates are posted here.
These cans are very similar to a Sterno, providing you with the ability to cook indoors or outdoors because it doesn’t create toxic fumes or smoke.
Get instant heat in an emergency situation and while camping or backpacking. Each can will burn evenly for 4 hours and can be re-used. If you don’t use the whole can at once, cover the flame with the cap, and store it for next time.
In storage, these cans will last for more than 20 years. It’s the most reliable, effective, and budget-friendly source of heat! Prepare yourself with this kind of gear that is built to last and that will meet your survival and emergency needs!
- 4 hour burn time per can
- 2-wick system delivers consistent heat without fluctuation
- Improved wick material for better output
- Clean burning: smokeless, odorless, and no toxic fumes
- Safe for using indoors and outdoors
- Shelf life is more than 20 years!
- Re-usable! Use flame when needed, extinguish when finished. Reseal cap for storage. Re-light when needed.
* Test: Six cups of water were boiled in a thin 2-quart aluminum pot with a lid. The water began boiling within 10 to 15 minutes, and the food was cooked within the next 20 minutes. Of course, boiling time and cooking time will vary depending on the type of pot used and the thickness of the metal, so we recommend using a small, thin-walled pot with a lid.
* Recommendation: Use multiple cans to bring the water to a boil (up to 3 cans can be used at a time). Then, remove two cans to simmer your food using a single can. This will make the fuel more efficient.
Directions for using the Therma-Fuel cans:
- Unscrew the lid from the fuel can.
- Place the fuel container inside the stove.
- Light a match and hold the flame against the wick for approximately 10 seconds. The flame will slowly build over the first thirty seconds so you may not see it light up immediately.
- Use the fuel as long as needed or desired.
- When you’re finished, extinguish the flame carefully by placing the lid over the can. You should use tongs or another similar tool to prevent burning your hands.