Bobcat Cooking Stove With 10, 30 or 60 Hours of Fuel
$43.99 – $114.99
When a disaster occurs, your power may be cut out for a long time, thereby leaving you without your main source of cooking. Having the appropriate tools for preparing meals during an emergency situation is essential.
This durable and lightweight stove is easy to use and is the perfect cooking mechanism for all outdoor situations, even camping and traveling.
This kit includes Thema-Fuel! Choose from a set of 4, 12 or 24 cans, and enjoy up to 60 hours of fuel!
This sturdy, compact, and portable stove is just what you need to be able to cook anywhere and anytime. It’s the most reliable cooking source, whether you’re in a disaster situation, camping, or backpacking. This stove is built to last. It’s made of aluminum, making it durable yet lightweight.
It’s easy to set up and put away and can fit in small places like storage closets, emergency kits, and backpacks. It also includes a supply of 4, 12, or 24 diethylene glycol fuel cans. Each can will give you 2.5 hours of burn time.
The fuel cans can be used indoors and outdoors. No toxic fumes or smoke is released, making it a clean-burning stove. The fuel is long-lasting and powerful. Each can burns a consistent level of heat and can prepare between 4 to 6 meals.
With this Bobcat multi-fuel emergency prepare cook stove, you can rest assured that your cooking needs are met! It’s extremely convenient to use. All you have to do is place the fuel inside the stove, light the fuel, put your pan on the rack and cook!
This stove was created with your needs in mind, knowing that cooking in disaster situations can be difficult and stressful without the proper resources and tools. This is the most practical and affordable tool to add to your survival gear. Take away the stress of meal prepping and relax with this portable stove that will make your cooking experience much more enjoyable.
Bobcat Stove Features:
- A durable, lightweight aluminum construction
- It folds flat for simple and easy storage
- Quick set up that takes less than 1 minute
- Large capacity for multiple fuel sources, including up to 3 Therma Fuel cans
- Perfect for camping, hiking, emergency situations and more!
- Fuel dimensions when it’s set up are: 6.5” x 6.5” x 4.5”
- 2.5 Hour burn time per can
- 3-Wick System delivers consistent heat without fluctuation
- Clean burning: smokeless, odorless and no toxic fumes
- Safe for using indoors and outdoors
- Shelf life is more than 20 years!
- Re-Usable. Use flame when needed, extinguish when finished. Reseal Cap for storage. Re-light when needed.
* Test: Six cups of water were boiled in a thin 2-quart aluminum pot with a lid. The water began boiling within 10 to 15 minutes, and the food was cooked within the next 20 minutes. Of course, boiling time and cooking time will vary depending on the type of pot used and the thickness of the metal, so we recommend using a small, thin-walled pot with the lid.
Directions for using the Therma-Fuel cans:
- Unscrew the lid from the fuel can.
- Place the fuel container inside the stove.
- Light a match and hold the flame against the wick for approximately 10 seconds. The flame will slowly build over the first thirty seconds so you may not see it light up immediately.
- Use the fuel as long as needed or desired.
- When you’re finished, extinguish the flame carefully by placing the lid over the can. You should use tongs or another similar tool to prevent burning your hands.